The first step is always the thumbnails. This time it didn't take long to draw up some thumbnails because I had a good idea in my mind already.
The top thumbnail was the one that I decided to further develop. I really liked the symmetrical look of the logo.
I was happy with this logo because of the symmetry. I made it a very light colour paired with a thin font for the word "DIAMONDS" so that it would look good on a high contrast black business card. The card was the next step in the process.
I am very proud of this business card. The diamonds and the logo draw your eye around the card until it lands on the information in the bottom corner.
The last step would be to create a website. The website that I created was just a mock up that I did in Illustrator.
This is a highly visual site which I think works very well. Its nice, clean design makes it an easy website to look at. This project was lots of fun and I think the result speaks for itself.